IMPORTANT: If you have a life threatening emergency call 911.
Ways to file a NON-EMERGENCY Police Report:
To use the self-service online reporting system click here:
Call non-emergency dispatch at (925) 973-2779 and a dispatcher will put you in contact with an police officer that can assist you.
Go to the San Ramon Police Department at 2401 Crow Canyon Rd and request to speak to an officer during business hours Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
During non-business hours, utilize the emergency phone located outside the Police Department's front door that connects to dispatch.
For more information on how to obtain a copy of a Police Report, please call or visit our offices at:
|San Ramon PD Records Division
2401 Crow Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA 94583
Telephone (925) 973-2770
Fax (925) 838-2925
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Use Self-service reporting to evaluate and file your non-emergency incident report if:
1. The incident occurred in the City of San Ramon.
2. You do not have specific information about who did it.
3. The incident did not occur on the freeway.
* You will receive a reference number at the end of the filing.
* You will get email updates about your report as the San Ramon Police Department works on it.