Home City Council Departments Services Calendar Contact Us Search
Engineering Department
San Ramon LogoEngineering Services Department title line

, P.E.

2401 Crow Canyon Road
Phone: (925) 973-2670
Fax: (925) 838-3937
Email: Engineering@sanramon.ca.gov

The Engineering Services Department is responsible for the administration and implementation of the Capital Improvement Program (CIP), the federally mandated Stormwater Pollution Control Program, Geologic Hazard Abatement District No. 1990-01 (GHAD), open space and flood plain management, citywide drainage and creeks, managing and coordinating the City's Geographic Information System (GIS) Enterprise Server and application developments, traffic engineering, and for the review and inspection of development projects.

Division Manager/
District Engineer
Robin Bartlett



City Engineer Brian Bornstein 973-2686 bbornstein@sanramon.ca.gov
Senior Civil Engineer Moustefa Kendroud 973-2681 mkendroud@sanramon.ca.gov
Senior Traffic Engineer Mike Talley 973-2654 mtalley@sanramon.ca.gov
Associate Traffic Engineer Deborah Fehr 973-2657 dfehr@sanramon.ca.gov
Associate Engineers Chris Low 973-2682 clow@sanramon.ca.gov
  Theresa Peterson 973-2685 tpeterson@sanramon.ca.gov
  Peter Phoon 973-2675 pphoon@sanramon.ca.gov
  Marvin Smitherman (T) 973-2676 msmitherman@sanramon.ca.gov
Assistant Engineer Suzy Edwards 973-2667 sedwards@sanramon.ca.gov
Supervising Inspector Rick Hanson 973-2694 rhanson@sanramon.ca.gov
Senior Engineering Inspectors Jean-Paul Ripert 973-2693 jripert@sanramon.ca.gov
  Roy Shields 973-2691 rshields@sanramon.ca.gov
  Karl Shogren 973-2695 kshogren@sanramon.ca.gov
Senior CIP Analyst Amy A. Amiri 973-2671 aamiri@sanramon.ca.gov
Special District Senior Administrative Analyst Steven Spedowfski 973-2653 spedowfski@sanramon.ca.gov
Engineering Specialist Eric Ramos 973-2698 eramos@sanramon.ca.gov
Engineering Specialist Matt Valenzuela 973-2679 mvalenzuela@sanramon.ca.gov
Office Specialist Debbie Hince 973-2677 dhince@sanramon.ca.gov


We provide efficient delivery of quality public services that are essential to those who live and work in San Ramon.
2401 Crow Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA 94583 | Map | Phone (925) 973-2670 | Fax (925) 838-3937