The City Clerk's Department of the City of San Ramon is a designated United States Department of State Passport Acceptance Office.
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE TYPED OR PRINTED USING BLACK INK
- ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT: Personal checks, cashiers checks, or money orders only; SEPARATE payments go to the Department of State and to the City of San Ramon respectively. See fee schedules below for details.
- For complete information on all REQUIRED forms and documents you need to bring to your appointment, go to http://goo.gl/Hx5w9D or http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english.html
2226 Camino Ramon from
12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Passport Application Fees are payable to the "Department of State".
|Passport Application Type
||Instructions and application download
||16 years and over
||Under 16 years*
DS-11 New Passport application
Note: All Applicants using the DS-11 form must be present at the time the application is submitted.
|DS-82 Passport Renewal by Mail
*PASSPORTS FOR CHILDREN UNDER AGE 16
A United States passport application for children under the age of 16 requires the signatures of both parents. The "Statement of Consent" (Form DS-3053) for the non-appearing parent must be notarized.
- Passport Execution Fees are payable to the "City of San Ramon."
||$ 25.00 per passport (DS-11 form and passcard)
$ 6.50 mailing fee (DS-82)
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY APPLICATION?
The U.S. Department of State has advised the City of San Ramon that standard passport processing is now 30 business days (6 weeks) from receipt of completed applications by Passport Agencies. Allow an additional 7 days for mailing.
Those wishing to receive their passports sooner may request expedited service, which assures processing within 20 business days from receipt of completed applications by Passport Agencies. Allow an additional 7 days for mailing. The additional cost to expedite your application is $60.00 per application payable to the Department of State. Overnight mail is available at an additional cost.
WHERE CAN I HAVE MY PASSPORT PHOTO TAKEN?
The following is a list of local passport photo shops. Please call the individual business for specifics on directions, hours of operation and photo prices. This list is provided solely for your convenience.
|California Automobile Association
2435 San Ramon Valley Blvd.
2101 Camino Ramon
3150 Fostoria Way
3111 Fostoria Way
9120 Alcosta Boulevard
231 Market Place
2455 San Ramon Valley Boulevard
2415 San Ramon Valley Blvd.