City Lights Volunteers
Subscribe to receive the City Lights Volunteer newsletter
Welcome to the City of San Ramon City Lights Volunteer Program! Volunteers are an important part of our team and help make San Ramon a wonderful place to live, work and play!
Join our Volunteer Team
Ready to start your volunteer experience?
Click here to sign-in to your Volunteer Hub account.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
For more information on upcoming events, click here to view our current volunteer newsletter.
Visit www.citylights.volunteerhub for information on the City Lights Volunteer program. Or contact Mary Ann Wilkman at (925) 973-3210 or by e-mail.
Here are some ways volunteering can enrich your life:
- Volunteering makes you healthier and happier
- Volunteering connects you to people
- Volunteering can help further your career or academic goals
- Volunteering can help you find new hobbies and interests
- Volunteering helps everyone in your community